Our Copyright Policy
The purpose of this policy is to provide a notice to users that our website contains copyrighted, trademarked, and proprietary property that is subject to legal action if improperly distributed or re-engineered.
1. Definition of Terms
1.1. Intellectual Property (collectively, “IP”) refers to any logos, slogans, audio, visual, text, photographs, graphics, or website design developed in whole or in part by Trusted American Insurance Agency (“TAIA”), or licensed to TAIA, as used on our website(s), mobile app(s), email marketing, and/or social media account(s).
2. Intellectual Property
Any IP on any website(s), mobile app(s), or social media platforms owned by Trusted American Insurance Agency (“TAIA”) is the exclusive property of TAIA and is protected by copyright. Unless expressly provided in writing, no IP may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission, with the exception of Section 2.1.2.
2.1 Distribution of Intellectual Property
2.1.1 Any IP shared at an event hosted by TAIA or in which we are a participating member is not granted to be virtually or physically reproduced, re-engineered, or physically distributed in any manner
2.1.2 Any IP publicly shared through social media platforms owned by TAIA is granted to be virtually redistributed by way of any social media account, be it personal or business, under the following terms:
- If the TAIA logo and/or website is included in the graphic, it must remain intact when distributed.
- If distributing IP where the TAIA logo or website does not exist, credit to TAIA must be given.
- The original material is not to be modified or amended in any way.
- You may share these in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests we endorse you or your use of the material.
3. Proprietary Property
Any PP on any website(s) or mobile app(s) owned by TAIA is the exclusive property of TAIA and is protected by copyright. You may not:
- delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any of the content
- engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the software or website
- use the website(s), mobile app(s) or our content as part of any effort to compete with us or to create a revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of website(s) or mobile app(s) owned by TAIA
TAIA reserves the right to ask you to remove or delete any IP used to represent TAIA in an unworthy manner as deemed by TAIA in its sole and absolute discretion. This can include but is not limited to misrepresenting the company, its reputation, its interests, its intent or its educational material.